Formed in 2018, this section of the business now boast over 150 staff members supporting an Infrastructure business with annual revenues exceeding $1.5 billion.
My client are currently looking for a Systems Engineering Manager to be part of Perths largest investment in public transport.
About The Role:
- A key leadership role with ownership for the delivery of Systems Engineering and Safety Assurance works in Western Australia
- Reporting directly to the RSE Senior Leadership, provide input and guidance around the national growth of the team
- Responsible for growing the SESA capability in WA including oversite of our graduate program
- Work proactively with our national team and leaders to ensure best for project outcomes
- Perform a leadership role in the evaluation of risk and risk mitigation throughout the entire project lifecycle
- Have a passion for delivering superior service across our organisation
- Ability to articulate the complexities of Systems engineering at a senior level enabling for robust decision making.
- Customer and project focussed with a desire to successfully deliver iconic programs of work
- Experience with a rail authority or defence organisation is desirable
- Third level qualifications or an equivalent competency in your relevant field or work is desirable
RSE support projects nationally, allowing staff the flexibility to work remotely, supporting our commitment to flexibility that supports agile in such a progressive market.
Relocation Packages will be available for the right candidate who is willing to relocate to Perth, Western Australia.
The businesses continued growth in Western Australia is of particular focus having successfully secured over $1 billion of work.
Should you be interested in discussing this brilliant opportunity, please email me a copy of your CV - email@example.com