The division in question delivers routine maintenance on the civil, signal, electrical, telecommunications, technology and control system assets across a metropolitan passenger network, ensuring a safe, reliable metropolitan rail network to NSW, to meet the expectations of its customers every day.
This position sits in the Operation Technology Unit, which is responsible for ensuring high availability of Control Systems, Wireless and Fixed Voice and Data Networks, Condition Monitoring and Passenger Information infrastructure in Sydney. The unit comprises of highly skilled Technical Field Resources, Technical Specialists and Maintenance Engineers whose roles are to ensure the reliability of these systems are maintained and that system configuration is monitored and managed for the life of these systems.
The Systems Security Manager is a newly created position as a result of the organisation having to comply with the enterprise information security governance model introduced across the state.
The primary purpose of the role is to lead the implementation of strategies and solutions to protect the division from information security breaches across all of its systems and continuous improvement of information security practices, standards, policies and procedures.
In addition, this role is accountable for assessing and managing potential risks and vulnerability of the information systems environment.
- We are seeking applications from tertiary qualified OT/ICS professionals who hold relevant information security certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, SABSA)
- Considerable experience in Information security management, information security frameworks and risk management
- Coupled with a high level of skill in analysing logs and event data, disaster recovery planning and able to drive a security awareness culture
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with IEC 62443 is highly desirable
You will be offered challenging and rewarding work with opportunities for career progression, learning and development and work-life balance. Other benefits include:
- Free travel on Government trains, buses and ferries
- Flexible work practices
- Applicable Shift Allowances and Penalty Rates
- The opportunity to shape the future and make a genuine difference for the people of NSW
How to apply
To apply for this career making opportunity, please submit your resume and a cover letter with your answers to the suitability questions below (No more than 250 word per question):
1. Please state your relevant qualification and certifications
2. Provide details of your working knowledge/experience of Systems security in an enterprise environment
3. Detail you previous success in driving a security focused culture and education.
For more information please contact George Hvid: George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873