Up to $180K
Sensational business - Global Market Presence
Our client is a global industry leading multidisciplinary Engineering Consultancy with a strong reputation for premium Building services design work across multiple market sectors in Australia and overseas.
They continue to expand their presence across the country with design professionals of the highest calibre, and this plus a management team who lead from the front, has helped them take an increasing market share within Australia's building services market.
They get involved in a broad range of projects mostly within the traditional areas of, commercial, residential, government, retail and healthcare sectors.
Now, with a long standing and strong foothold in Sydney and growing presence in the ESD (Environmental Sustainability Design) field, our client is wanting to bring in an experienced ESD Consultant/Manager who has proven ability to generate clients, manage teams and deliver projects in time and on budget.
The role will focus on 4 main key result areas;
- Finance - focusing on commercial results and delivering value to our business
- Engineering & Operations – delivering technical excellence
- Client – delivering superior client service
- People Learning & Development – driving performance through our people
You will build upon existing work and grow the business with the support of the larger group.
- Minimum 8 years engineering/consulting experience across the full project lifecycle and responsibility for delivering projects.
- Ability to lead and mange a team and to affect change
- A relevant tertiary qualification combined with equivalent training, accreditation and experience. Minimum bachelor’s degree.
- Chartered Engineer or Equivalent qualification;
- Membership with a recognised industry body (i.e. EA, AIA, ARIAH)
- At least 2 recognised industry memberships (e.g. Green Star, BREEAM, LEED)
- Well developed understanding of the following: - Global, National and State Environmental and Sustainability Policy, legislation and industry influencing market trends. - GSG Group service streams and offerings. - Australian Standards and National Construction Code (NCC).
- Well developed understanding of Project Stages and Delivery methods (e.g. full design, design and construct)
- Huge growth potential
- Incentivised salary package
- Build a team
- Growing business
Call Martin Smallshaw at CGC Recruitment on 0478 699 630 or email email@example.com