Australian Tier 1 business who operate across the infrastructure sector and are leaders in innovation and and construction techniques.
World renowned reputation working on landmark projects here in Australia.
The role will involve the planning, organisation, inspection and reporting on various construction & maintenance works on road and bridge projects.
Responsibilities will additionally include Monitoring Quality Assurance and evaluating contractors project plans.
- 5+ years’ experience in the Civil Construction & Engineering sector
- Must possess prior experience working as a Site Surveillance Officer for Road & Bridge Construction or Maintenance projects
- Excellent understanding of RMS standards and specifications
- Experience in a client-side role would be highly advantageous
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Open to working across NSW
If this position is of interest, then please call Will on 0435935377 or email email@example.com