Established over 50 years ago this large mid-tier builder are one of Australia's leading contractors and have one of the best reputations in the country. With endless land mark projects under their belt they are continuing to secure project after project throughout Australia.
About the Role – Structures Foreman
Due to permanent staff annual leave they are looking for a casual Site Foreman to assist with cover supervision on a commercial building site on the Sunshine Coast on a contract basis. You will receive a thorough handover and will be responsible for overseeing a number of trades. This cover is for the New Year and you will be expected to start on Monday 7th January.
Skills and Experience
You will come from a large tier 3/ 2 background and will have proven experience delivering a good mixture of projects. You will ideally have good knowledge of commercial projects and have a good understanding of structural trades.
- Come from a trade background
- Have experience delivering a variety of projects
- Experience with a well-known builder in Australia
- Able to manage and work in a large team
- Able to work to a tight but manageable programs
- Excellent people skills
- Good team player
- Working on the Sunshine Coast
- Working for a highly regarded and busy builder
- Competitive rates of pay (PTY LTD, ABN or PAYG options)
- Potential opportunity for additional assignments and ongoing work
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com