- Strong Systems and Safety
- Reputable builder that works in collaboration with subbies
- Project not started
Join a well known mid-tier builder that has a strong pipeline going into 2022, good systems and strong financial backing. Work across both commercial and residential projects valued to $100M in a high achieving office with a strong senior leadership team. Across Australia this company turnover in excess of 1bil and is continuing to grow.
The scope of works will be to bring the structure out of the ground on a $50M project based in Mascot. You will be required to oversee/coordinate the structural trades which includes overseeing and scheduling day to day activates to ensure that safety, quality and programme are adhered to.
You will be paid a salary of between $190K - $200K + Super
Background / Experience
- Trade qualifications
- Experience dealing with local authorities in NSW
- Strong WHS experience and experience managing tower cranes
- Strong technical, planning & programming skills
- Extensive knowledge of structural trades and ability to push projects
- Good safety & company system management skills
This is a great opportunity for Foreman that has strong structure experience to work with a leading mid-tier builder. You will join a high achieving site team run by leaders that demonstrate transparency, approachability and honesty. You will work with a inclusive organisation that promotes diversity and equal opportunity.
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please apply for the position below or call Carmel Jones, Associate Director 0428 433 876. Carmel.firstname.lastname@example.org