National based consultancy in Sydney CBD, great team culture, work environment and flexible working hours.
Fast paced career progression and mentor program. Work within a leading team with a large pipeline of work.
- 3 - 5 years Revit experience.
- Structural experience working on a range of projects, Education, Healthcare, Aged care and Commercial
- High Proficiency in modelling and drafting of concrete and steel structures for property and buildings projects including, high-rise, mixed use, commercial, residential and transport.
- Proactive attitude and motivation to deliver as part of a global team.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Full working rights in Australia.
- Flexible working hours
- Mentor-ship opportunities.
- Award winning training and development programs to ensure you provided a structured career path, supported by Mentor-ship and training.
- Access & exposure to major projects.
If you are interested in this role please hit ‘Apply Now’ or please contact me on (02)8252 4002 Or email me your up to date CV to Mathew.email@example.com
Please visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com to check out a selection of other live roles that we are currently recruiting for.