Our client is a top class consultancy, founded on the idea of putting company culture high on the agenda whilst striving for design excellence.
They go after a wide range of complex projects within their building structures division including government, commercial, high rise, residential and industrial.
They have deliberately kept their project range broad to protect against slumps in certain sectors and this strategy has proved to be highly successful.
Due to ongoing team expansion they are currently looking for an experienced Structural Engineer to join their group in a permanent capacity.
Working as a key member of the building structures team you will work on a range projects including civic buildings, education facilities, commercial buildings projects and other complex structures.
You will use a range of materials in your projects including post tensioned concrete, steel and timber coupled with the latest design technology to produce future proof documentation.
You will work closely with the client and other divisions and will provide,
- Structural design on a wide range of buildings projects
- Client liaison
- Mentorship of junior Engineers
- Team guidance and influence
- Min 3 years’ experience in building structures
- In depth understanding of Australian design codes
- Experience on a range of structures and materials
- Experience on relevant design software
- Great salary and bonus
- Truly diverse projects
- Career path to Senior and beyond
- Work life balance
- Superb location
Call Evan on 0499 772 632, email firstname.lastname@example.org or hit Apply now