Based in Sydney CBD, our client is a highly regarded and rapidly growing Engineering Design Consultancy with a fantastic reputation in the market. They are active in 3 states and are looking to increase their Structural Engineering team.
A Structural Engineering position has been opened to support projects within their growing Sydney office. The company is seeking a career driven, professional candidate looking to expand their current knowledge and experience!
The company is seeking a motivated Structural Engineer to join the team. Covering a range of industries (i.e. Commercial, Residential, Education and Health), you will be assisting on a number of projects in order to deliver them on time and to the high standards of the consultancy. You will be learning directly from management to maximize your current knowledge and experience as a Structural Engineer.
Reporting into the senior management team you will work collaboratively to deliver projects. These will be Structural elements relating to building structure projects. You will have proven experience within a vast range of sectors and the ability to demonstrate a range of projects you have worked on. We are seeking a candidate with Building structural design experience.
As the successful applicant, you will be able to demonstrate:
- 4-7 years' of experience as a Structural Design Engineer
- Experience with software packages such as RAPT and SPACE GASS
- Australian engineering design consultancy experience
- Full working rights in Australia
- Motivated and seeking career progression
- Looking for the 'Next Step' in your career!
- Exciting career path within a global tier 2
- Large and diverse projects
- Friendly team and culture
- Superb management support
- Outside busy CBD (located in lower North Shore)
- Location close to train station
- Career progression as a Structural Engineer
Call Allyssar on (02) 8252 4014 or email email@example.com
Please visit our website to view a selection of other current vacancies that we currently have available: www.cgcrecruitment.com