This company is a renowned builder with offices in NSW and QLD. They complete a wide range of projects and specialise within the retail fit out sector with projects valuing anything from $1M to $30M. With a number of repeat clients this company is continually winning work with some of Australia’s leading retailers.
About the Role – Night Site Supervisor
They are looking for a Site Supervisor to run the night shift on a complex retail refurbishment project in Rockhampton. Night works will involve complete refrigeration upgrade, upgraded mechanical & electrical switchboards, refurbishment and upgrades to back of house and an extension of the roof platform. Works will be carried out during the day and night with the majority of work taking place during the store’s closed hours to limit disruption to daily business.
Skills and Experience
- You will ideally: Live a commutable distance to Rockhampton Or be willing to stay in Rockhampton to deliver the project
- Come from a trade background
- Worked for a similar size builder in Australia
- Experience on live environment fit outs is essential
- Ideal experience in delivering retail refurb/fit out projects
- Be well presented and a good communicator to clients and sub-contractors
- QBCC Supervisor or Builder licence
- Current First Aid and CPR
This is a great opportunity to secure a good run of work going in to 2020 with a builder who are a specialist across the retail sector.
- Work from January 2020 to approximately May 2020 (17 week project)
- Work on a complex retail project
- PTY LTD, ABN or PAYG payment options available
- Weekly guaranteed rate with weekly pay cycles
- Potential opportunity for additional project work
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com