This company is a renowned builder with offices in NSW and QLD. They complete a wide range of projects and specialise within the retail fit out sector with projects valuing anything from $5M to $30M. They win the majority of their work through repeat business and operate regionally across QLD and NSW.
About the Role – Site Supervisor
Due to upcoming project requirements following successful tenders they are looking for an experienced Supervisor to deliver a 6 week fit out and repairs project on a retail site located in Gladstone. You will be working with an established team but working autonomously on site, reporting to the Project Manager. They are looking for this person to start in approximately 4 weeks.
Skills and Experience
- Come from a trade background
- Previous experience with a known builder
- Strong capabilities across administrative duties, safety and managing trades.
- Experience working on retail projects
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Working on a retail fit out project
- Working for a builder with a great reputation across the retail sector
- Competitive weekly rates of pay available (PTY LTD, ABN or PAYG options)
- Potential opportunity for additional project work
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com