Market leading family run glazing contractor working across the commercial and residential sectors. Design & Construct contractor with key relationships in the built environment.
- Hands-on supervising and administration position
- Reporting into a PM who will be on site Part-time
- Health Project including the installation of Windows/Doors, structural internal glazing and structural fins.
- Supervise and manage all site activities
- Read plans and drawings
- Communication and liaison with client/builder
- Have a trade background in carpentry or glazing or similar
- First Aid Certificate
- Ideally EWP tickets/forklift and working from heights
- Able to lead a team
- Able to work autonomously and in a team
- Self-Motivated and Reliable
- Sound Computer skills ideally with Pro-Core
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 0405 487 244 or drop me an email on email@example.com