A highly regarded contractor in the renewable energy sector that has gone from strength to strength over the past 20 years. The company in question is lead by some top minds in the industry and are committed to bringing down the greenhouse gases that are causing climate change.
With such a strong pipeline of works they are looking to increase on the numbers they have already hit which is 1M homes powered by the renewable energy they have created.
The role / Project:
My client and I currently have a requirement for Site / Project engineer on an 18 month project in regional Victoria. The project is set to commence shortly so this requirement is near enough immediate.
You will be working on a large wind farm and be responsible for the bulk earth works, managing sub contractors, reviewing design etc.
- Minimum 3 years experience working for either an EPC contractor or head contractor in the civil space
- Must have site experience and bulk earth works exposure
- Tertiary qualification in civil engineering or a similar field
- Ideally you will have experience on a renewable energy project
- Immediately available and happy to work in a regional area for 18 months.
Apply via you preferred job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org