Over the years they have built a solid reputation for delivering projects in the commercial and health sectors up to around $20M.
The need is for a Site Manager who is looking for their next long term career move, they are specifically looking for someone who is capable of managing projects from $5M to $15M plus and someone who has come from a known tier 2/3 builder with stability on their CV.
They are known for delivering projects in the health, hospitality and age care sectors so experience in these fields will be a huge advantage to your application.
the first project that you will take on will be a complex CBD refurbishment of an iconic building valued at $4m. the complex of the project comes in the difficult location, aged building and architectural design.
The Site Manager this highly structured business is looking for will have:
- Proven experience with a known builder in Australia
- Worked on projects up to $10M and above
- Come from a trade background
- Have a mixed project portfolio, health/age care is preferred
- Stability on your CV is essential
- Have a minimum of 10 year's experience as a Site Manager
- Be well presented
- Computer literate
- People management skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Be a team player
- Able to lead from the front is essential
If you would like to find out a bit more about this role then please email John Ainge at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call for a confidential discussion on 0400 516 014.
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com