As a business they are one of the best small building contractors in the Sydney market and have an excellent reputation for being fair and professional with their subby's and clients building lasting relationships. They have excellent staff retention and treat their employees with respect which sees a lot of contract employee’s transfer over to be an employee.
With planned growth coming to fruition within their construction division we are actively looking for an accomplished site manager for new Senior Living project in Beecroft which is kicking off soon.
Reporting to a Project Manager you ultimately be responsible for:
- Program and schedule work.
- Ensure program and budget is realised.
- Manage subcontractor trades, delegating where necessary.
- Manage all health and safety and implement policies and procedures.
- Set up site and establish work areas.
- Realise the scope of works and deliver as per detailed plans.
- Liaise with clients and or stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Carry out inductions and tool box talks
- Excellent time management and organisational skills to deliver fast paced projects to tight deadlines.
- The ability to think on your feet and solve problems
- Have proven ability delivering construction projects up to $5m / $10m for a tier three / two contractor as a site manager.
- Highly developed communication skills and good personal presentation.
All communication will be held in the utmost confidence