This company is a renowned tier 2 building contractor operating all over Australia. They complete a wide range of projects including construction, refurbishment and fit out across commercial, residential, health and education sectors with projects valuing anything from $10M to $50M.
In the past 3 years they have opened a small works part of the business which has been a huge success across the commercial, education and health sectors; completing a variety of complex building projects.
About the Role – Site Manager
Due to ongoing project requirements they are looking for an experienced Site Manager to assist on an upcoming project in Brisbane. You will be working with an established and experienced team and will report to the Construction Manager. They are ideally looking for this person to start in a couple of weeks.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience with a known builder in Australia
- Worked on fit out / refurbishment projects
- Experience with services replacement projects
- Come from a trade background
- Must have QBCC Supervisors licence
- Must hold current up to date First Aid
- Computer literate
- People management skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Working on technical commercial projects
- Working for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Opportunity to secure a permanent role upon success in the contract role
- Competitive rates of pay available (PAYG, ABN or PTY LTD)
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com