Our client is a progressive commercial builder headed up by two well respected directors. Collectively they have over 40 years of experience and are still very hands on the in business. Strong focus on aged care projects however also deliver educational, medical and heritage works valuing up to $20M
Culture / Benefits
People like working with this company because the directors have created a professional yet relaxed culture. Being well connected and respected in the market means the enjoy a steady stream of work and continue to grow. The employees are a social and sporty group and the directors promote an inclusive culture.
As the Site Manager you will be required to oversee/coordinate the day to day activates on site to ensure that safety, quality and programme are adhered to. This position may suit someone who is can run a $15M commercial project from start to finish.
- Carpentry trade with management/coordination experience on commercial / aged care projects
- Ability to plan, coordinate and manage sub-contractors
- Ability to liaise directly with the client in an occupied premise
- Ability to interpret drawings and programmes and develop short term programmes
- Good communication and an intermediate level of computer literacy
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please apply for the position below or call Carmel Jones 0428 433 876 or email me at email@example.com