A fit out Contractor who have been established for over 10 years and now operate in QLD, NSW and VIC and have created a very good name for themselves within the fit out industry. With a large client portfolio and multiple projects running consecutively they are continually winning work. The company has two divisions which consists of one that purely focuses on retail fit out and another that focuses on commercial, health and hospitality projects.
The company has a strong focus on employee well-being and company culture as well as the value and experience they offer their clients.
About the Role - Site Manager
You will join an established team delivering fit out projects upwards of $500k in value, you will be responsible for supervision on sites across Brisbane and wider areas. You will be required to run the site, ensuring that safety requirements are adhered to at all times, you will manage subcontractors delivering a broad scope of works, you will report to the PM and assist with progress reports.
Skills and Experience
- Come from a trade background
- 5 years minimum construction experience
- Commercial and Retail background fitout/refurb sector
- Hold a supervisors or builders licence
- Good communicator
- Good work ethic
- Ability to multitask
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly respected company who have a fantastic culture and a great variety of options within the business to satisfy your career ambitions.
In addition to this the company has put an emphasis on offering a number of additional perks including:
- Yearly and Monthly staff awards
- Flexible hours, paid leave on your birthday and paid leave to volunteer with local charities
- A development and training program tailored for your goals
- Monthly wellness activities, monthly afternoon social outing and numerous social events throughout the year.
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com