- Project based in Balmain - $11M
- Professional culture with high employee engagement
- Social, friendly and welcoming environment
Boutique in nature this builder is able to offer tailored service to their clients, have a dedicated group of sub-contractors/suppliers and have a professional and agile culture. Projects include a mixture of high end retail, hospitality, corporate office luxury residential units valued to 20M.
Reporting into a seasoned Project Director the scope of works will include the construction of high end townhouses in the Balmain area. This is a complex project that will incorporate a heritage façade and underpinning of a basement. You will have the support project engineer, foreman and leading hand across the project
Salary will in line with experience however expert figures between $200K – $230K package
Background / Experience
- Trade qualification, tertiary qualification advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to have independently ( or as team lead leader ) delivered more than 3 residential / heritage projects over $10M.
- Ability to build strong client relationships and manage personnel to operate cohesively within a team environment
- Strong buildability, planning & programming skills – including cranage experience
- Extensive knowledge of building trades, and how to push projects and get the best our of subbies
- Above average administration skills with a good gasp on budgets, preliminaries and variation management
- Ability to keep on top of safety & company IMS
- Above average computer literacy, this builder uses electronic on site management tools
- Being boutique, this builder has time to invest in people. The senior management are hands on and create clear career paths for all staff
- The culture is non egoistic, social, and friendly. The owner promotes diversity and inclusion and is a passionate advocate speaking in local schools to the next generation
- The office environment is social, the team are always friendly and very welcoming.
- You will benefit from working with a passionate and astute leadership team that definitely don’t take themselves too seriously however pride themselves on providing training and mentoring so that staff can achieve career progression
- The business has grown year on year since inception and has most recently successfully expanded into Melbourne.