We are currently working in partnership with a commercial builder based in the Central coast who are looking for a Site Manager to join their experienced team. Over the past 4 years they have grown from strength to strength increasing their staff size from 5 people to 30. Their origins lies in the fast-paced retail market with their average project valued between $500K-2m, however over the past 2 years they have developed their client base to pick up larger new build projects valued up to $10m and work across a variety of sectors including health, education and residential sectors up to the value of $10m.
Due to an increase in the size and number of projects they have taken the decision to bring on an extra Site Manager. You will be responsible for running your site making sure that all work is being carried out by trades to the programme provided by your project manager..
The ideal candidate will have the following experience
- Working to tight programmes
- Able to lead a team and drive team
- Have experience delivering retail projects, commercial project will also be considered.
- Have stability on your CV
- Able to work in team environment
- Able to lead from the front
- Be well presented and a good communicator to clients and sub-contractors
Become part of a fast paced, forward thinking company that looks after its staff. The companies’ directors come from larger scale commercial companies and they don’t want their company to take on an atmosphere where the employee doesn’t come first. They truly have a focus on providing their candidates with a good work life balance.
With the directors focus on work life balance they offer the following bonuses to ensure their staff are happy
- - 6 weeks holiday as standard
- - Full package offered including car, fuel and bonuses
- - Package offered ranging from $100K-$140K dependant on experience levels
If this sounds like it could be the job you’ve been looking for and you would like more information, drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call John Ainge on 0400 516 014.