This company is a renowned Brisbane tier 3 building contractor. They complete a wide range of projects including commercial, health, education and large fit outs with projects valuing anything from $5M to $30M.
About the Role – Site Manager
Due to ongoing project requirements following successful tenders they are looking for an experienced Site Manager who is open and available for to assist with Regional projects across QLD. The initial requirement is for a service station construction project located in Gladstone.
The project is due to commence in late August and will run for 16-20 weeks. You will be working with an established and experienced team and will report to the Senior Project Manager. They are looking for this person to start late August / early September. The role may lead to additional projects located across QLD.
Skills and Experience
- Come from a trade background
- Previous experience with a known builder
- Stability with previous employers
- Experience on projects of up to $30m
- Experience with service station construction projects is desirable
- Working on a service station construction project
- Developing a working relationship with a great team
- Working for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Competitive rates of pay available (ABN or PAYG options)
- Accommodation organised
- Living away from home allowances available
- May be an opportunity for future work on additional projects
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com