This builder has over 2 decades of experience in NSW and QLD and boasts a large portfolio of projects in commercial, heritage renovations, hospitality refurbishments and educational facilities. The company currently holds a strong financial position and is hiring due to strategic growth.
As the Site Manager you will be required to oversee/coordinate the day to day activates to ensure that safety, quality and programme are adhered to.
The scope of works will be to deliver additions and alterations to an operational club. This will include new kitchens, upgrading common areas, function rooms and amenities. The project value is approx. $4.5M and will run for 12 months
Salary will be in line with experience but a package of between $140K - $160K is achievable
Culture / Benefits
The culture throughout this business is one that supports honestly and integrity. The Directors and General Managers have an inclusive approach and believe that everyone deserves to be treated the same. Employees enjoy a stable working environment, ongoing training, development and career progression. This builder is truly an employer of choice in the mid tier market
Background / Experience
- Trade (compulsory) and tertiary building qualification highly regarded
- Ability to build solid client relationships and manage personnel to operate cohesively within a team environment
- Strong technical, planning & programming skills
- Extensive knowledge of building trades, and how to push projects
- Above average administration skills with a keen eye for managing budgets, preliminaries and variation management
- Good safety & company system management skills