This company is a renowned tier 2 building contractor operating all over Australia. They complete a wide range of projects across commercial, retail and education clients with projects valuing anything from $1M to $70M. They have a very successful refurbishment and fit out arm of the business who have a great reputation across QLD and are continually wining work with typical projects up to $10M.
About the Role – Site Manager – Regional
Due to an increase in successful tenders they are looking to appoint additional Site Managers to assist with refurb and fit out projects across QLD. You will be working with an established and experienced team and will report to the Project Manager and Construction Manager. You will be required to work regionally across QLD in sometimes remote locations returning every second weekend, the company will cover accommodation costs whilst away.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience with a known builder in Australia
- Worked on fit out / refurbishment projects
- Come from a trade background
- Must have QBCC Supervisors licence
- Must hold current up to date First Aid
- Computer literate
- People management skills
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexibility to work away from home, returning every second weekend
- Working on refurb fit out projects regionally
- Working for a builder with experienced senior management
- Opportunity for repeat contract work
- Potential opportunity to secure a permanent role upon success in the contract role
- Competitive rates of pay available (PAYG, ABN or PTY LTD)
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com