Our client is a growing mid-tier builder that has more than doubled over the last two years, turning over in the vicinity of $250M last F/Y. Having gained a name for themselves delivering residential projects they have now successfully moved into commercial fitout and construction
The fitout department is headed up by a Construction Manager that has over 15 years’ experience in the Sydney market and boasts a successful career with a well-known and respected Sydney builder.
Reporting into the Project Manager and working closely with the Construction Manager you will be responsible for the day to day coordination of site activities ensuring that the project is within time and budget constants. You will manage and mitigate safety across the site and ensure relevant stakeholders are kept informed project activities.
You will enjoy a salary of between $140K - $150K
Ideal background / skills
- Carpentry trade, tertiary qualifications within building/construction would be advantageous
- Strong buildability knowledge and demonstrated experience working within the two building industry
- Demonstrated leaderships skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong safety knowledge and a good understanding of working within occupied premises
- Ability to get the best out of people and promote best practices
This builder has been on quite the journey over the last 5 years and is now a major player in the Sydney market delivering large scale construction projects valued to $80M. The exe management team are a highly developed group of industry professional that boast successful careers within the mid-tier market.
The culture throughout the business is inclusive and diverse, family friendly and all staff enjoy internal training and mentoring from exe management and team leaders.
Salaries are bench marketed against some of Australia's leading builders.
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position please apply for the position below or call Carmel Jones 0428 433 876 / firstname.lastname@example.org