Established only 3 years ago with over 20 years worth of client relationships in place, this builder have gone from strength to strength and experienced steady growth. They specialise across the commercial/retail fit out and refurbishment sectors as well as recently moving into the new build market.
About the Role – Site Manager
Due to a number of successful tenders they are looking for an experienced Site Manager to assist with supervision across a busy commercial project in central Brisbane. You will be working with an established and experienced team and will report to the Project Manager. They are looking for this person to start next week and to work for the duration of the project (approx. 6 weeks).
Skills and Experience
- Come from a trade background
- Previous fit out experience is essential
- Experience completing projects within the commercial sector
- Must have QBCC Supervisors or Builders licence
- Must have First Aid certification
- Working on a commercial refurb project in Brisbane
- Developing a working relationship with a great team
- Potential opportunity for additional assignments and ongoing work
- Competitive rates of pay available (PAYG, ABN or PTY LTD)
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com