Established in QLD over 40 years ago and now operate with 4 QLD offices and 1 in NSW this well respected and structured builder have created an excellent reputation of delivering projects to the highest level. The sectors they operate in are Education, agecare, industrial, defence and health and their project vales vary from $5M to $70M with projects in the $15M to $30M being their consistent areas.
About the role – Site Manager
Due to ongoing successful tenders they are now looking to appoint an experienced Site Manager to deliver a $60M complex defence project located close to Rockhampton. This project will run for two years and there is a roster of 5/2.
The are either looking for someone who is based in Rockhampton or someone from Brisbane who is willing to live away during the week on a 5/2 roster.
Skills and Experience
- Worked for a similar size builder in Australia
- Come from a trade background
- Have stability on your CV
- Previously worked for a Tier 2 or Tier 1 builder
- History of delivering projects of $40M plus
- Previous defence experience would be an advantage
- Able to work in team environment
- Be well presented and a good communicator to clients and sub-contractors
- Eager to succeed
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly respected builder with a first-class reputation.
- Working on a great variety of complex projects
- Working for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Good work/life balance
- Long term stable career on offer
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below. Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com