The business are currently working on multiple projects across SE QLD, and offer a stable and safe working environment
Reporting to the Site Supervisor / Manager responsible for supervising contractors for civil construction projects; including subdivision earthworks, utilities / pipeline installations, and minor road constructions with associated drainage, sewerage and storm water planning.
- Previous experience in a Civil site Foreman role
- Relevant trade / civil qualifications / certificates.
- Exposure to civil practices associated with subdivision projects
- Construction Industry Induction Card – White Card
- Strong ability to read and interpret design plans
- Valid and open Driving Licence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
For any further questions Please contact Lee Hayward on 0437868073 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com