A builder who are established across QLD, NSW and WA with a great reputation. The company operates across commercial, retail, industrial, government and residential sectors delivering both new build and refurbishment projects. They are continually winning repeat business across the country with multiple satisfied clients.
About the Role – Site Foreman
Due to a successful tender with a National client there is now a requirement for an additional Site Foreman to assist on a large scale petrol station construction project. You will join an established team and will report to the Site Manager, you will be responsible for driving and supervising trades and assisting with the day to day running of site. They are looking for this person to start in approximately 2-3 weeks with the project estimated for completion in December 2019.
Skills and Experience
- Proficient with set out and construction
- Worked on commercial / industrial construction projects
- Come from a trade background
- Must hold current up to date First Aid
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ideally living a commutable distance from Mackay as there will be no LAFHA or accommodation provided.
- Approximately 5 month contract
- Working for a reputable builder
- Potential opportunity for repeat contract work
- Competitive rates of pay available (PAYG, ABN or PTY LTD)
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com