This company is a renowned tier 2 building contractor operating all over Australia. They complete a wide range of projects including refurbishments for commercial, retail and education clients with projects valuing anything from $10M to $70M. They are a very successful refurbishment and fit out builder who have a great reputation across QLD and are continually wining work.
About the Role – Site Foreman
Due to requirements on a busy and demanding retail project they are looking for an additional Foreman to assist with the supervision of demolition trades. You will be working with an established and experienced team. They are looking for this person to start as soon as possible and the role is due to last approximately 3 weeks.
Skills and Experience
- Come from a trade background
- Previous experience with a known builder
- Must have QBCC supervisor or builder licence
- Must have current and up to date First Aid
- Working on a large retail refurbishment project
- Working for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Potential opportunity for additional assignments and ongoing work
- Competitive rates of pay available (PAYG, ABN or PTY LTD)
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com