This major civil company is acknowledged as a leader in their industry and a company that attracts and retains their staff. They have recently won a $500M RMS (Pacific Highway) project based at Yamba and are in the process of adding to what is already considered a progressive and industry leading team. The project involves construction of 16 bridges across 10 locations along the Pacific Highway.
About the Role
As a civil construction professional you will take a role in assisting Project Engineers with the coordination of all aspects of the project including management of subcontractors, safety, quality and liaising with the client during the delivery of your project.
- You will report to a Project Engineer
- Responsible for the safety, supervision of staff and sub-contractors as well as managing the client relationship.
- Knowledge of environmental and safety systems.
Skills and Experience
- A bachelor in Civil Engineering or Equivalent
- Previous experience working on road construction projects (RMS) would be highly regarded
- Previous experience working on bridge construction projects would be highly regarded
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience delivering high quality projects - specifically within Road Construction
- A sound knowledge of contractual requirements
In this role you can expect to build upon your existing skills and experience under the guidance of a team of strong project engineers. In addition, you will have the support of a management team with genuine possibilities for career progression into a more senior role as this business goes from strength to strength.
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com