Reporting to the Project Engineer you will provide engineering expertise in the installation phase of the project and to ensure the project is completed in a timely and cost effective manner.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Liaise with the Project Engineer to ensure job is on schedule on Site
- Provides a focal point for all technical based queries for associated sub-contractors
- Attends meeting with client on all disciplines of the work
- Liaise with design team as required
- Ensures that the quality requirements are adhered to and that company procedures are followed
To be successful, you will need:
- Tertiary Electrical or Electronic Engineering Qualification
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in construction environment
- Strong communication skills including strong negotiation, influencing and team building skills
- Contractor supervisory experience
This is a great opportunity to join one of Australia’s major engineering companies and begin your career development on flagship projects in NSW.
To discuss the position in detail please contact George Hvid:
George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873