An opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Site Engineer to join a tier one engineering and technology company. They are responsible for delivering a multi-billion dollar systems package on one of the largest railway projects ever to have been undertaken in Australia.
This state of the art project will be the first fully-automated rail system in the country and will encompass everything from control systems, to rolling stock, tunnel systems and signalling.
Reporting to the Project Engineer you will provide engineering expertise in the installation phase of the project and to ensure the project is completed in a timely and cost effective manner.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Liaise with the Project Engineer to ensure job is on schedule on Site
- Provides a focal point for all technical based queries for associated sub-contractors
- Attends meeting with client on all disciplines of the work
- Liaise with design team as required
- Ensures that the quality requirements are adhered to and that company procedures are followed
To be successful, you will need:
- Tertiary Electrical or Electronic Engineering Qualification
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in construction environment
- Strong communication skills including strong negotiation, influencing and team building skills
- Contractor supervisory experience
This is a great opportunity to join one of Australia’s major engineering companies and begin your career development on Sydney’s flagship infrastructure project.
To discuss the position in detail please contact George Hvid:
George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873