One of Australia’s largest privately-owned construction companies who have a strong presence up and down the eastern seaboard, turn over in excess of $800M and have a combined workforce of over 400 people that deliver projects within the educational, health and retail sectors.
You'll work within a professional and dedicated team who collaborate to achieve a quality build. They provide an industry leading culture that is flexible and relaxed. The company is in a strong financial position with all the projects under construction are in profit. The senior management do not take ill-advised commercial risks which results in a harmonious environment for the project team
Reporting and assisting the Project Manager and working closely with a Site Manager you will be required to assist with all the technical activities aiming for project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
Roles & responsibilities involve:
- Planning and scheduling of day to day site activities in conjunction with the Site Manager to ensure project milestones are met
- Review engineering /design deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Conducting checks for quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel's performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Experience working with a commercial mid-tier builder
- Engineering or related degree and min 3 years' experience
- Strong technical and QA experience working with tier one or two builders
- Commercial or Hotel experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about the built environment and wish to succeed within the development of Commercial and residential Projects.
- You must be Driven and carry a high level of dynamism
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 02 8252 4026 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org