- Industry leading salary including employee benefits scheme
- Join a vibrant, professional company
- Project just about to kick off
Our client is one of Australia’s largest privately-owned construction companies who turns over in excess of $800M and have a combined workforce of over 400 people that deliver works within federal, state and local governments as well as private institutions and blue-chip corporates.
You will join a vibrant company and work with professional and dedicated team who collaborate to achieve a quality build. They provide an industry leading culture that is inclusive, flexible, and friendly. The company is in a strong financial position and have a full order book leading into 2021. The senior management do not take ill-advised commercial risks which results in a harmonious environment for the project team.
If you are looking for progression joining this organisation will benefit you. The company believes in organic growth, ensuring their staff are placed on projects from start to finishing and receive ongoing training and mentoring from senior staff.
About the position:
Site based you will report to a Project Manager and work closely with the site team ensuring the smooth and timely coordination of design and day to day coordination of sub-contractors to achieve project milestones. This project is commercial and based in inner West, approx. value of $70M
Duties will include:
- Planning and scheduling of day to day site activities in conjunction with the Site Manager to ensure project milestones are met
- Review engineering /design deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Doing checks for quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Overseeing RFI’s and EOIs
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Construction Management or related degree
- Strong technical building/design knowledge and experience working with tier one or two builders
- Demonstrated leaderships skills and ability to work in a team environment
For more information on this role please call Carmel Jones, Associate Director on 0428 433 876 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication will be private and confidential.