- Leading international consultancy
- Flexible work options and structured career development
- All levels considered in Sydney, Melbourne & Perth
You will be involved in;
- Complex Signal design of signaling interlocking data, signalling plans, track insulation plans, control tables and circuit design for new and altered works;
- Ensuring that the signalling designs produced conform to quality procedures and Australian railway standards;
- Concept & scheme development, including feasibility studies, business case preparation and concept design;
- Assisting in function testing signalling installations, including new technologies and techniques;
Senior level positions will also include;
- Providing leadership, direction and technical advice to junior project team members
- Taking a proactive role in developing team members to their full potential, leading by example to achieve goals and championing a quality, innovative and entrepreneurial culture; and
- Building effective relationships with clients on projects and maintaining a good understanding of the background of the client’s business and industry.
You will have:
- At least 5 years’ experience including relevant engineering degree with professional accreditation;
- Relevant post-graduate experience, including supervising aspects of a project of significant scale and/or complexity, application of standards and technical knowledge;
- MIRSE an advantage;
- Relevant NSW and VIC competencies;
- Experience of delivering designs and reports at all stages from concept through to final project and construction delivery;
- Demonstrated technical and delivery acumen coupled with experience seeking and securing new opportunities; and
- Good communication and relationship building skills, both internally and externally, and the ability to manage and mentor teams.
Want to work with an organisation that puts your career first whilst offering you exposure to some excellent infrastructure projects? Send your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration and I will call you to discuss further.