- Contract opportunity with the NSW State Government
- Roles based across multiple locations including, Tweed Heads, Coffs Harbour, Tamworth, Muswellbrook & Nelsons Bay
- $30.75 per hour + super
- 6-month contract
- Providing information to customers in Service Centres for upcoming government initiatives including
- Respond to enquiries from customers on a wide range of matters and provide timely, accurate, and consistent advice and information on services via, face to face or in writing as per organisational processes and standards
- Update and maintain records and databases, complying with service delivery systems and processes, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible
- Collect and compile information for, and prepare documentation and correspondence in line with quality and organisational requirements
- Provide a range of administrative and support services
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia
- The ability to 8am-7pm rotating roster Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Previous experience in customer service is ESSENTIAL.
Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Previous gov experience preferred but not essential