This boutique specialist traffic engineering consultancy have built their reputation on the quality of their work. They offer a consultative approach with their clients to ensure ‘value add’ to their service. They have a friendly family feel with a genuine collaborative approach to their work.
Work life balance is valued, so sharing your workload is encouraged so that you can join in with the company paid for boot camp class after work, or to allow you to get home to your friends and family on time. Regular company events also foster this team spirit that is so evident throughout the company. This is in addition to regular training and development, as well as career progression opportunities.
Due to slow, steady and sustainable growth, and a full workbook, a need has arisen for a Senior Traffic Engineer to deliver a range of projects; particularly for DA and CC applications.
As a Senior Traffic Engineer you will have a high level of client interaction to ensure best possible outcomes whilst complying with all regulations. Innovative solutions and creative thinking are welcomed, and a client-focused approach is a must. As a senior, you will also mentor more junior staff and will have opportunities to progress into a principal position in time.
This role will suit a Senior Traffic Engineer looking for a change, or someone looking to step up into this role. You will be able to demonstrate:
- 5 years + post graduate experience as a Traffic Engineer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to lead projects and take responsibility for all aspects of delivery
- Any court or expert witness experience would be highly advantageous, although not essential
- Knowledge of NSW council codes and standards is highly advantageous, but Australian experience is essential
- Full working rights in Australia - this company are not able to sponsor
To do so, please apply via this website or by contacting Steve Morris directly on email@example.com / 02 8252 4011 / 0406 707252
Please visit our website for a selection of other live vacancies: www.cgcrecruitment.com