World leading consultancy and highly professional organisation. This is the consultancy that many engineers aspire to work for.
Through a stringent recruitment process, they are known for employing only the highest-calibre of engineer as it is their mission statement to take on the most complex engineering projects.
Work-life balance and employee welfare are something the company prioritise and they have a benefits package unlike most others.
Projects and Position
Senior Systems Engineer to join the dedicated rail systems team, offering clients the full spectrum of consulting services.
The rail team are currently engaged in various Sydney Metro and Melbourne packages, Light Rail in NSW and ACT and a number of high profile rail stations.
The Senior Systems Engineer will cover works associated with systems engineering, such as requirements engineering, verification and validation, system integration, interface management and system architecture development.
- Input to the safety assurance process and eliciting input from safety assurance engineers
- Executing responsibilities as outline in the Quality Management System
- Managing your own workload, prioritising tasks and meeting deadlines
- Liaise and develop sound relationships with clients, industry networks, government agencies, sub-consultants and external stakeholders relevant to the Rail group’s activities
- Provide technical design input at a senior level in generating innovative and cost-effective solutions for clients
- Development of junior engineers in the systems engineering field
- Degree in a relevant field of engineering (preferably Masters in Systems Engineering or equivalent or has attained INCOSE CSEP)
- Demonstrated competency in the delivery of the following systems engineering areas (preferably in the rail environment)
- Requirements Definition and Analysis (including the production of BRS, SRS and RVTM) - System Architecture (including UML/SysML) - Systems Integration - Interface Management - Verification and Validation
- Demonstrated experience with IBM Rational DOORS
- Familiar with the system lifecycle stages and its impacts on systems engineering activities
- Understanding of ISO 15288 and ISO 29148
To discuss, please contact George Hvid: George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873 – 0282 524 013