Established in the UK, our client is a long-standing systems and engineering technology company that have been involved in complex projects across defence, nuclear, aerospace, rail, security and power.
The Systems Assurance division is highly regarded and provides system safety and project assurance across all stages of the project lifecycle. What sets them apart is the depth of systems engineering knowledge, ensuring a complex System is designed to be safe to operate, maintain and use.
In this position you have the opportunity to work on State and National projects of significance including the Air Warfare Destroyer Program, Melbourne Metro and Royal Adelaide Hospital amongst others.
With 5 - 10 years of experience, you will form a core part of the organisations delivery team and will be given significant autonomy to set a project's direction and then the responsibility to deliver.
- Working directly with clients to help develop System Safety Program Plans
- Undertake detailed safety analyses of engineered systems
- Developing safety cases for the client's mission platform
- On client projects you may be supported by company Consultants and Senior Consultants
- Apply your system safety knowledge to complex systems in a consulting environment and deliver high quality work, on time and to budget
- Possess a 4-year Bachelor Degree or a 3-year technical degree in engineering and is, or is capable of becoming, a member of Engineers Australia at the grade of Professional Engineer or Engineering Technologist
- Possess 5-10 years of experience in system safety engineering
- Ideally have an understanding of Defence and International System Safety standards, such as MIL-STD-882 and ISO 26262
- Is willing to reside in Adelaide and occasionally travel interstate
- Is an Australian citizen and capable of obtaining an Australian Security Clearance to the level of Negate Vetting Level 1 (NV1).
Your application for an Australian Security Clearance will be facilitated.
The Company Culture & Benefits
Our client distinguishes themselves from competitors by their cross-sector approach and as an engineer here you can expect to work in different industry sectors, such as Rail, Nuclear and Oil & Gas, throughout your career.
Your long-term career with will be enabled by their Group Leaders and Technical Managers and can take you into three broad roles: technical expert, people leader, or business developer.
To discuss in more detail please contact George Hvid to discuss: George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873 or 0282 524 013