A nationally respected leader in the design industry with a strong presence and a perception for premium design. Working across multiple market sectors in QLD, specifically holding high regard in large scale Commercial, Age Care, Education, Retail and Mission Critical projects.
A consultancy that is continuing to expand their presence with design professionals of the highest calibre. They boast a team of highly experienced engineers with a passion to work on some of the largest and most engaging projects Australia has to offer.
Due to strategic business growth, we currently have a requirement for an experienced Senior or Principal level Hydraulic Engineer to join the Building Services team in Brisbane.
- Lead Hydraulic Discipline Interface across projects, Design Leadership and oversee project delivery,
- Lead the design process from concept design through to detailed design,
- Provide timely, innovative, cost effective and reliable technical solutions to clients,
- Undertake work packages, including preparation of concept through to detail design documentation, modelling, calculations, specifications, reports and sustainable practices.
This role presents an excellent chance to join and take that next step on the career ladder with a forward thinking organisation. The client requires the successful individual to have a high degree of technical acumen and the desire to excel their career, alongside the greater developing brand and business.
Core requirements include:
- Circa 8+ years’ experience in Hydraulic Engineering in Australia,
- Repeat success in running own projects - Concept to Delivery,
- Relevant Engineering Degree or Time Served Plumbing,
- Comfortable managing projects and client facing.
Please call our engineering specialist George Hvid to discuss: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0427 933 873