Having recently won another project they are now looking to add to their busy site team for a Senior Site Manager / Superintendent covering several sites and will involve regular travel.
As an experienced civil construction professional you will take the lead role in the coordination of all personnel, plant activities, and subcontractors ensuring safety, quality and liaising with the client and project manager during the delivery of the project.
- Reporting to the Project Manager
- Responsible for safety, supervision of staff and sub-contractors
- Managing the client relationship 'on the ground'
- Responsible for schedule of works and planning for bulk earthworks projects
- Complete toolbox talks
- Previous experience in a civil Supervisor role for Civil & Earthworks projects
- Relevant associated qualifications / training / induction for Queensland Construction legislation
- Exposure to civil practices associated with major development projects including bulk earthworks, service installations and minor transport infrastructure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience delivering high quality projects
- Strong ability to read and interpret design plans
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com