A specialist consultancy with nearly 30 years of experience in the local market. With a focus on working with their clients, forming a close-knit relationship to deliver their project on time and on budget – time after time. Therefore, building long term relationships and generate most of their work from repeat clients.
About the Role
Due to growth this centrally located team are looking for a talented Client-Side Project Manager to join the established Brisbane team. Where you will deliver a range of projects, it is vital that you have a strong understanding of the construction process to obtain the best possible outcome for your client.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification in construction.
- Demonstrated track record of Project Management for a minimum of 5 years.
- Strong history of managing key stakeholders.
- Experience in delivering projects in retail/hospitality.
- Knowledge of all MS products including Project
- Proven track record delivering projects through the life cycle, from design Management, tender preparation and assessment, consultant coordination to handover.
- Centrally located Brisbane office
- Excellent remuneration package
- Inclusive company culture
- Diverse and growing portfolio of projects
- Opportunity for ongoing learning
- Join the business during a period of growth
For any other construction, related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com