- Roads project.
- National consultancy with trusted reputation.
- Opportunity to build a local office upon project completion.
Working across multiple disciplines, they offer project and design management solutions to their varied client base. With 20 years of experience in the field they are a trusted name in the sector, having successfully delivered 1000's of projects to meet their client's expectations.
About the role
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced senior project manager to deliver a large infrastructure project within the roads sector for a local body. Upon completion of this project you will have the opportunity to be a founding member as the consultancy looks to establish a local office.
Skills and experience
- Tertiary construction or engineering qualification.
- Prior experience within client-side consultancy.
- Experience delivering road or infrastructure projects is essential.
- Local knowledge will be highly regarded.
- Strong stakeholder management capability, ideally within government or council.
- The ability to business develop and win work.
- An excellent and negotiable remuneration package.
- Inclusive and collaborative company culture.
- The opportunity to build a Townsville office
- Entry into Australia’s largest privately-owned consultancy.