A state wide government organisation for construction and infrastructure projects across the state.
This division focuses on creating the future of mobility in NSW, and shaping a world-leading transport system for our customers and communities within Sydney.
The Senior Program Manager will be across the delivery of brownfield road infrastructure upgrades responsible for the whole program of works.
You will be reporting to the Director and the program will be smart motorway upgrades.
Senior Program Manager will be responsible for managing the development and delivery of the Western Distributor Smart Motorway (WDSM) project in accordance with time, cost, quality and scope objectives to meet Government and TfNSW objectives. This project will be delivered via an Alliance procurement model due to the risks involved with the design and delivery of the project works. The services to be provided by the role include:
- Managing and coordinating the range of project elements and disciplines associated with the project in delivering to agreed standards, on time and within allocated budgets;
- Plan and coordinate the implementation and integration of the Smart Motorway systems necessary to successfully operate the WDSM;
- Lead and motivate others in the project team, proving professional guidance to project personnel, to achieve the project objectives;
- Balancing competing pressures on project scope, performance, cost, program and risk while meeting key stakeholder expectations and longer term needs of customers and the broader community;
- Exercising an effective oversight of the scope of works throughout the development and delivery
phases within the Alliance model;
- Lead the Alliance engagement process;
- Establishment of Alliance reporting structure;
- Reporting to senior management the status of the Alliance including cost, time, achievements and
risks to delivery;
- Managing critical external relationships and communications with key stakeholders including the
RSL, local councils; road operators and potential action groups;
- Managing complex strategic project elements that require sustained leadership and negotiating
solutions across organisational boundaries;
- Ensuring that all activities are underpinned by best practice and are defendable in an environment
of intense public scrutiny;
- Perform the role as the Principal’s Authorised delegate (TfNSW representative) for the Alliance
- Manage the key interfaces with wider TfNSW including Transport Management Centre, Systems
Operations, Asset Management, Maintenance and Operations; and
- Ultimate responsibility for the success of the Alliance and its outcomes.
For more information please call Will on 0435935377 or email your resume to email@example.com