Our client is a leading Property Developer in Sydney who has experienced huge success in the residential and commercial sectors across luxury developments. They are seeking a Payroll officer who has worked across both construction and hospitality and who has led the implementation of a payroll system alone.
Reporting to Head of HR, ideally being a Mandarin speaker, you will manage all payroll enquiries for the business. You will have used and implemented the systems - Sage Micropay and Humanforce T&A.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years experience in 360 degree payroll.
- Degree or Masters qualified preferably
- Experience in the implementation of payroll systems required
- Experience in Hospitality payroll highly preferred
- Experience in interpreting Awards and EBA is required
- Manage internal workflow and capturing of information for new starters, internal movements, and termination with Human Resources
- Ability to meet deadlines and demonstrate resilience.
- Ability to provide payroll reports and customise reporting as well as data analyses
- Strong communication skills across all stakeholder group
- End to end Payroll experience within a corporate environment, operational/frontline environments within Hospitality and Construction
- Mandarin speaker beneficial, however strong English communication and self direction also.
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident.
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com