Having been established in the Melbourne market for over 20+ years, our client have long lasting relationships with a number of the tier 1 and tier 2 builders.
Due to the significant amount of investment into the Victorian construction market over the past few years, they have experienced fantastic growth and successfully delivered a number of high profile building projects and have an extremely exciting project book heading into 2019, due to some recently awarded projects.
As a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be responsible for playing a key role on major building projects that includes;
- Design and documentation of air conditioning and ventilation systems on medium and large scale commercial projects, from concept design through to final delivery of projects.
- Attending design and coordination meetings with builders, consultants, architects etc.
- Heat load calculations using CAMEL
- Providing value engineering solutions to clients
- Providing support to more junior engineers
Our client have a flat management structure, which allows them to make decisions quickly and offer a number of benefits of working for the business that include; RDO's (who doesn't want an extra 13 days of per year), working with the latest technology, employee assistance program, internal and external training, Friday BBQ's and career development opportunities.
If you have proven experience working with a reputable mechanical contractor within Australia and are interested in the opportunity, please click APPLY NOW or send your resume to nic.maplestone@cgcrecruitment.
For a confidential discussion, contact Nic Maplestone on 0431 946 382.