My client is a nationally recognised, award-winning design firm, specialising in delivering design excellence across the Landscape Architectural, Urban Design & Planning sectors. The Sydney office is home to about 25 design professionals and they're known for producing award-winning projects predominately within the public realm, but also have worked within the education, commercial and residential markets as well.
Culture / Benefits
Their North Sydney based office boasts an inclusive and collaborative working environment, ensuring all members of the team feel valued.
As this is a leadership position, you'll have the opportunity to develop your own career through development and mentoring programs, as well as act as a mentor and develop less experienced members of the team too.
Working as a Senior Landscape Architect for my client, your role will include running projects from start-finish, mentoring and assisting more junior team members to ensure all projects are delivered on time, within budget and accurately reflect the companies design standards and your clients brief.
Your duties will include (but aren't limited to):
- Working across all aspects of a project to ensure everything is running smoothly - maintaining design integrity, projects are delivered on time and within budget constraints
- Working with and assisting junior team members to complete tasks
- Client Management - maintaining and building existing client relationships, establishing new client relationships, attending initial client meetings
- Assisting with and solving any design issues that arise throughout the process
- Ideally 6 years' experience working locally within the Landscape Architectural market
- Prior experience working at a similar level
- Experience working within the public sector preferably
- Demonstrated experience successfully delivering a range of projects
- Strong communication skills
- Preferably possesses an AILA registration
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and SketchUp
- Full Australian Working Rights