My client is an award-winning design practice with a national presence, best known for their creative and innovative design work. They service an impressive list of clients, predominately within the commercial workplace space.
- Excellent career development
- 'Family feel culture'
- Opportunity to work across all facets of projects
This role is a fantastic opportunity for you, as either a solid mid-level designer looking to prove yourself, or an established senior designer looking to join a friendly and creative environment.
You'll be working across the entire scope of a project, ensuring no issues arise, the clients brief is achieved within budget and in a timely manner.
In order to be the successful candidate, you will need:
- Full Australian working rights and ideally living in Melbourne
- A minimum of 5 years local experience working in a design practice
- Experience working on workplace projects
- Proficiency with Revit is a must
- Experience working on projects from 2,000 - 10,000 Square Metres
- A tertiary qualification in Interior Design or an equivalent discipline
If you'd like more information regarding this role please feel free to drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02 8252 4020