Join a small but established design & construct company at a pivotal point of change within the company. My client has been operating within the Australian market for about 10 years and has recently decided to expand their design team. This is predominately due to an increased but sustained projection of upcoming work.
The culture within the office can be summed up as professional yet sociable. The design team is small and the entire office is a supportive environment and they often have Friday arvo drinks at their local.
They're looking to bring on a talented Interior Designer with prior experience in office fit-outs to join their growing team.
This role is for a solid Mid-level or Senior Interior Designer looking to take the next step within their career. My client is looking for someone who is confident in their ability to work on multiple projects within any stage of the process at once.
You'll be supported in your role by a more junior designer as well as the Design Director, who is always willing to get their hands dirty.
- Always be willing to lend a hand
- Work alongside the Design Director to ensure all components of the design stages are running smoothly, within time constraints and on budget
- Be able to resolve any issues that may arise throughout the life-cycle
- Work directly alongside the project team, which will include: estimators, PMs, suppliers, service consultants, other designers etc.
- Attend on-site meetings, as well as client meetings
- Local experience working in a similar position in a D&C environment
- Prior experience working on office fit-out projects
- Proficiency with ArchiCAD - ideally with 3D capabilities too
- A tertiary qualification in Interior Design or an equivalent
How to Apply:
If you believe you'd be a suitable candidate for this position and possess Full Australian Working Rights, please submit your application including your CV and Portfolio.
For more information regarding this role, feel free to call or email Alexandra Lowe on 02 8252 4027 OR firstname.lastname@example.org