My client is an established, internationally recognised design studio, with an emphasis on creating innovative commercial and retail spaces and branding. Their Sydney office houses about 15 design professionals and they work on a range of projects both locally and internationally within their market.
- Opportunity to grow within the role but also become part of the Senior Management team within a Design Manager capacity
- Competitive salary package
- Dynamic team environment
This role will allow you to not only develop your design expertise but also allow you to emerge as a key member of the Senior Design team. You will be required to liaise with consultants, manage teams and projects as well as assist the Senior management team when required.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Prior experience with commercial but predominately retail projects
- Minimum 6 years + local experience
- Experience working within a similar capacity managing small teams
- Forward thinking
- Proficiency in Vectorworks
- Tertiary qualification in Interior Design or an equivalent discipline
If you're a passionate Senior Interior Designer looking for the opportunity to join a company that will allow you to develop your career, please click 'Apply Now'.
If you'd like more information regarding this role please feel free to get in touch with me at email@example.com or call me on 02 8252 4027