My client is an established, internationally recognised design studio, with an emphasis on creating innovative commercial and retail spaces and branding. Their Sydney office houses about 10-15 design professionals and they work on a range of projects both locally and internationally within their market.
- Opportunity to grow within the role and in-house development programs
- Autonomy within projects
- Great workplace monthly benefits as well as quarterly team activities
- Competitive salary package
- Dynamic team environment
This role will allow you to not only develop your design expertise but also allow you to emerge as a key member of the Senior Design team. You will be required to liaise with consultants, manage a small team and projects as well as assist the Senior management team when required.
You be will in charge of client management on a range of high-end retail brands so my client is ideally looking for someone with an interest in fashion as well or an excellent knowledge of the retail industry.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Prior experience with predominately retail projects
- Experience working within a similar capacity managing small teams
- Forward thinking and confidence in your ability to manage key client accounts
- Proficiency in Vectorworks
- Tertiary qualification in Interior Design or an equivalent discipline
If you're a passionate Senior Interior Designer looking for the opportunity to join a company that will allow you to develop your career, please click 'Apply Now'.
If you'd like more information regarding this role please feel free to get in touch with me at email@example.com or call me on 02 8252 4027