- 6-month contract opportunity to start in ASAP
- Based in Western Suburbs
- Immediate start required!!
Opportunity to join the NSW Government, in a department that delivers a diverse range of essential services and supports to the community of NSW at the point in their lives where they come into contact with either the criminal or civil justice system.
- Coordinate and implement a range of initiatives to support Injury Management (IM) services.
- Deliver case management for workers compensation claims, and develop and implement return to work plans.
- Provide advice and facilitation of referrals for independent medical assessments.
- Contribute to regular reporting on IM data and performance metrics.
- Provide day to day advice and communications to relevant stakeholders regarding current initiatives, status, and implementation issues.
- Contribute to the development of a review of IM processes to ensure government policy and legislative requirements are met.
- Assist in the preparation of a range of IM program-related documents as instructed.
- Assist in managing and implementing IM processes and projects.
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia
- Prior experience working in the government or public sector is highly desirable.
- Recent experience in the Injury Management field within a NSW based organisation
- Tertiary qualifications in Injury Management OR equivalent level of local experience is ESSENTIAL